Kakinada Kotaiah Kaja
Kakinada Kaja - Description
Kakinada Kaja also known as "Gottam Kaja", which is made up of dough and juicy sugar syrup.
|Place of Origin:||Kakinada|
|Names:||Kakinada Khaja or Kotaiah Kaja or Gottam Kaja|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Are these Khaja's from Kakinada ?
- Can we make ourselves Khaja at home ?
No! Only well trained experts can do, preparation is an unique art and secret not yet revealed.
- Main ingredients of Khaja ?
Maida / Cake flour, Sugar, Cardmom, Dalda, Oil, Ghee.
- Is it Vegetarian ?
- Are they Gottam Khaja ?
This sweet also known as Gottam Khaja in some places.
- How much each weighs
Generally it weighs about 70 plus grams.
- Can i order Khaja online in India ?
- Do you send / fulfill orders outside of India
- Do you accept bulk orders ?
Yes, We do please contact customer care.
History of Kakinda Kaja
At Palahar, our aim is to be the best online website to deliver unique tastes of India from rural to urban / urban to rual areas in terms of sweets.
Customers can order sweets online